It is ANIBIC policy to hold employees accountable for breathing life into our mission by behaving in ways that are consistent
with our core values. We reinforce the need for our employees to behave in ways consistent with these expectations through
our performance management and employee development programs.
To enhance the lives of children and adults with special needs by providing opportunities to recognize their potential, utilize their strengths, and overcome their challenges
- Our goal is to provide creative and responsive programs and services for the purpose of promoting the individual’s optimal function, maintaining acquired skills, and slowing regression of skills.
- ANIBIC is committed to provide those we serve with opportunities for self-actualization and growth regardless of the extent of an individual’s disability.
- We are fully committed to ensuring that the individuals we support have opportunities to experience inclusion and integration in the community in which they live, learn, and work.
- We are fully committed to providing support to individuals and families to help them achieve a quality of life in a preferred environment that reflects their choices and preferences and their rights to self- determination.
Our Core Values & Expectations
1. Respect & Communication
- Employees treat each other and the people we serve with respect, characterized by effective listening and communication skills.
- Employees use compassion and empathy when relating to each other and those we serve.
- Our employees are expected to work beyond the traditional and normal scope of their positions and job descriptions when needed in order to promote a safe environment and business effectiveness.
- Teamwork, collaboration, and flexibility at all levels of ANIBIC is how we demonstrate our commitment to providing exceptional services, directly and indirectly.
3. Safety & Health
- Employees at all levels of the organization employ sound judgment and practices that promote the health and safety of employees and those whom we serve.
- This value is demonstrated proactively and when opportunities present themselves.
4. Service & Good Citizenship
- We are committed to delivering the highest quality services possible to the people we serve.
- We promote a positive reputation through our behaviors at work and in the community which instills confidence in our ability to provide excellent services.
5. Continuous Learning & Adaptability
- We continually learn how we can improve services and the work environment.
- We adapt to changes as needed inside and outside of the organization.
- ANIBIC and employees are committed to their professional growth.
- We continually seek new knowledge and greater challenges while striving to remain on the cutting edge of our professions.
6. Professionalism & Stewardship
As good stewards of our resources, we behave ethically and with integrity while striving for operational efficiencies.